I’m going to pursue a new blog vision this next year, which means:
- thinky thoughts on a variety of things
- pictures of my experiments in art (mostly cute swirly doodles)
- me obsessing over notebooking and journaling (my favorite pastime)
- great quotes and thoughts from thinkers that I come across
- and perhaps…*gasp*…poetry.
I spend my life trying to learn to see more clearly and live more truly. But I’m learning that it is never enough to be a truth-knower: you must grow up and be a truth-speaker, or else the truth dies with you. It’s hard to invite people to live if you aren’t willing to invite them into your life. Don’t keep your heart and your beautiful discoveries sealed off from a world that’s losing heart and in desperate need of beauty.
Silence is golden, but truth-filled speech is a flower that blooms and gives its life to the world. So once again, I commit to practice using my voice.